Looking For a Tool to Help You Get More Listings and Gain
Easy Access to the Best Data to Support Those Listings?
As we studied the Dental Industry we uncovered 236 Customer Profiles, which are defined as either 1) questions or business issues that Dentists face at some point that affect your Business, or 2) internal financial or operational issues faced by your Company as you serve dentists. Most of these profiles impact several industry segments (see the complete Dental Industry Customer Profile Matrix here).
Out of the 236 Profiles, there are 136 that apply to Practice Brokers.
Here’s just a small sample of Practice Broker Profiles, which REALscore answers for you:
- I want to start or buy a practice in a major city.
- I want to start or buy a practice but don't know where to begin looking.
- I want to start or buy a practice in a city I love even though I know there is a lot of competition.
- I want to start or buy a practice in a city or area that I've identified, but don't know how to narrow down the options.
- I want to make sure I start or buy a practice in an area where I have a great chance to grow.
- I'm looking at a practice on a busy street. Is that a reliable predictor of success?
- How do I know that this is the best location for this practice?
- I need to compare several physical locations to see which one is best for me.
- I need Demographic Data immediately in order to compare several different options for growth.
- I need drive time data.
- I need reliable data to make business decisions but everything I find is too expensive and out of date.
- I need to have up to date practitioner location, demographic and business data.
- I need to know who my competitors are and where they're located.
- I want to compare Demographics for multiple areas and locations at a time, not just one.
- I need Demographic Reports now, not in a week.
- I need interactive Demographic information at my fingertips, not static reports a week or two later.
- I want access to instant, complete Demographic Reports on demand.
- All the data I find is by zip code. It's just not precise enough for my needs.
- I want to know retail sales, employees and other business statistics in an area.
- I don't have time to do the research on locations, demographics, marketing, etc.
- I need data tied to my specialty, not generic overall dental industry data.
- I need to quickly and cheaply produce Demographic Reports for Lenders or other interested parties.
- I want to be able to incorporate data & maps into my own proposals and reports.
- Is the location suitable for growth or is the market saturated?
A solution has NEVER been available in a single, affordable, easy to use,
online package…until now.
REALscore's predictive analytics put the data at your fingertips.
9 Operational Benefits to the Brokerage:
- Quickly assess the viability of a listing and if major issues exist before accepting the listing and/or setting a price.
- We provide objective data that you can’t get and display it on maps and in reports for easy understanding for you and your clients.
- Save time with better efficiency.
- We believe that in many cases, you can charge the buyer or seller for using REALscore, just like you would for an outside valuation or appraisal. In many situations, if you share the data with the bank, the bank will include REALscore fees into the cost of the loan, as they benefit as well.
- Get loans approved, negotiations completed and ultimately, close more sales - Faster!
- Gives you a marketing edge against the competition.
- Allows you to provide complete demographics packages
- Increased customer satisfaction and referrals
- Nationwide availability – open up new regional or national markets for your services
Will This Hurt My Brokerage?
Some brokers we’ve talked to have asked, "What happens if the REALscore data is not favorable? Won’t that hurt my brokerage?" Simply put, no way.
Regardless of the data and the results, REALscore helps everyone, especially the broker:
When you use REALscore in your practice valuations, our data simply helps you arrive at a more accurate representation of the practice, its value now and its potential for future growth. We are not trying to replace the valuation process, but add to it. The data must be weighed against local market factors and experience only you can provide. You and your seller still determine the sales price you feel is appropriate for the listing.
If you have listings that aren’t moving, use REALscore to help uncover reasons why. You can check out potential listings before you accept, to make sure you are not going to have trouble moving it at the price the seller thinks it’s worth. All that does is cost you time, money and hassle.
Again, REALscore is a powerful tool to help you sell more practices and provide the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. It is designed to be used to magnify the insight of an experienced broker, not take his/her place. Conversely, REALscore can also illuminate those listings you have that might have been valued a little low, but are actually locations with high growth potential and justify a higher value. REALscore is not trying to take over the valuation process, but improve on it with tools not available before to focus on issues that really matter where there was no or limited data available before.
If you are representing the seller, you need to make a buyer (and often the spouse and most assuredly their lender and advisors) comfortable that it is safe to invest in your client’s practice. Can you provide objective, concrete data that will stand up to scrutiny from an objective buyer, seller and lender? All this is important to the seller in order to clearly justify a sales price. It’s important to a buyer to justify the investment. It’s important to the lender to minimize their risk. It’s important to you, the broker, because your commission hangs in the balance.
Give your customers more peace of mind about the whole transaction. This leads to faster closings, more sales and higher revenues for you and your brokerage.
And don’t forget a key to a successful practice brokerage…referrals. We’re confident you’ll not only see happier clients on both sides of your transactions, but you will see more referrals from their friends. We want to partner with you to grow together.
There is no other source for data and analysis that REALscore provides.
Include REALscore on every deal starting today. It’s better information, faster!
REALscore is Your Strategic Profit Partner.
Practice Location Decisions
Quickly obtain a score that rates the suitability of a proposed practice or business location anywhere in the USA using the patented REALscore algorithm and other cutting-edge tools.
Unmatched tools to easily combine patient, practice, demographic, business and drive time data presented via Google Map functionality.
Maximize revenues and profits by being in a location with a high probability for success and sustained growth.